Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Day Before

In another twelve hours or so, we will have our baby in our arms. Its so hard to believe that the day for which I have been waiting so long is so near.
Last couple of weeks have been the toughest days of pregnancy. Some infection decided to visit me and thanks to it, I was subjected to dozens of injections. Yesterday, when we saw the doctor, she said we shouldnot be waiting any more as the lycre(dont know how to spell it ) has become very low. So baby you come four weeks before your due date. As impatient as your mumma ? Huh !
We have packed two bags, one for the baby and one for Mom & Dad. Daddy has done the packing and no prizes for guessing whose clothes and accessories dominate the bag space.

We have to reach hospital at 7:30 am tommorow, which means I should have been asleep by now. But is it easy to sleep tonite ? Not for me !

No comments: