Thursday, July 19, 2007

Its a baby girl !!!


Its a baby girl !!! Baby, you came to us 10:32 am on July 11th. Your daddy was with us in the operation theatre and he saw you before I did ! I had to satisfy myself with hearing your cry for the first few minutes.
This is your picture when i held you for the first time. You look so cute !
We stayed in the hospital for a couple of days and we bought you home on 14th. The next two days you wouldnot let me sleep either at day or night. I was going completely insane ! Soon we both adapted to each other and now you get enough feed and I get enough sleep .
We have been searching names for you for you but nothing seems good enough. That you happened to us is nothing less than a real miracle. I shall talk about this in detail some time later.
Life has changed. I am a mother now !

No comments: