Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ok.. This was a long break.. Not that I didnt want to write, but I guess my brain is too hyperactive these days to concentrate on any one activity. I want to do everythng and nothing ! I already have the god gift of impatience in everything I do. This pregnancy has made me a zillion times more impatient. I look at the calendear on my laptop and I wish i could sit on the cursor and jump to July 15th. Yes, July 15th is the tentative date for the baby of my dreams to come in this world. My due date will be end of july or 1st week of Aug, but the doctor says she would do a elective ceasarean around mid July.
Last few weeks have been quite eventful. Last tuesday, I realized I could not feel the baby's movement as much. Now my baby is as hyperactive as me and normally keeps kicking around. That day was unusual. The baby hardly made any movements. We rushed to the doctor around 10 pm in the night. I was monitored for 30 mins or so and thankfully everythng was fine. Next day the baby movements were normal. Yesterday, we went to the doc for routine checkup. I have gained around 10 kgs in my seven and a half months of pregnancy. The doctor thinks thats not good enough ! So she sets a target of another four kgs in the next four weeks. I have been given some protein drinks and tablets. The protien mix is as yucky as expensive it is. I need to take it two times a day. After I have taken it once the rest of the day is spent in anticipation and horror of the next dosage !
I have been working from home for some months now. Most of the work that I do has been transitioned to my replacement and there really is not much to do. To kill the boredom, I have surfed through numerous sites, read numorous blogs, made phone calls to all my acquaintances, watched movies back to back, read novels , and I still AM BORED AND RESTLESS. I thought of doing some knitting though I hardly know what it is all about. My husband forgets to get me a knitting kit everytime. I tried cooking but that leaves me very tired. I used to paint a little. May be I will try my hand at it tommorow.
The next appointment with my doctor is on 26th June. We will get a 4D ultrasound scan done for our baby. I will get to see my baby in colour and that makes me very excited. But that will be another 13 days of wait.

No comments: